Level 75 Level 77
25 words 0 ignored
Ready to learn Ready to review
Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.
1. a reading; 2. being able to read
1. blue; 2. [~tt blod] blue blood; 3. [~a ögon] blue eyes
1. a refugee; 2. a fugitive; 3. [ensamkommande ~barn] unaccompanied minor(s)
1. to connect, put through; couple, tie up; 2. to catch on (informal); 3. [att ~ av] to relax
1. to form, to shape, to mould; 2. to build, to make; 3. to express
by the way, incidentally
to work together, to co-operate
1. to sling, to throw sth.; 2. to swing, dangle
a moment (as short as the blink of an eye)
1. to say no to something; 3. to deny, to refuse
1. a place, premises; 2. a room, a hall; 3. a habitat (zoology); 4. [biblioteket har sina ~er i skolan] the library is located in the school
1. enough, sufficient; 2. [att ha ~ med tid, mat etc] to have enough time, food etc.
1. to sound, to ring; 2. to tint (hair), to give colour to sth.
a tendency, a trend (loan word)
på så sätt
in this way
1. a restaurant; 2. [att gå ut på ~] to go to a restaurant, to go out for a meal (loan word)
1. to remain, to be left; 2. [det ~r att se] it remains to be seen
1. to rest; 2. [~ i fred] rest in peace
extremely (loan word)