Level 40 Level 42
25 words 0 ignored
Ready to learn Ready to review
Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.
1. to be going on; 2. to last
1. a collection; 2. a gathering of people; 3. (a) composure
a majority (not a loan word)
sooner, rather, more likely, better
a model (loan word)
1. nice, pleasant, beautiful; 2. [en ~ kille] a nice guy, a pleasant chap
1. thus; 2. [~ ligger saken till] that is how the matter stands
1. an organized group of people with a specific set of aims, i.e. a club, association etc; 2. a chemical compound
1. to lift sth. to take money out of one's account; 2. to take off; 3. [att ~ sig] to lift oneself up; to have a facelift
a soldier (loan word)
1. to notice, to pay attention to; 2. to put a mark on sth., to scar
a fellowship, a community
to pour; to scoop; to ladle
but, though, although (informal)
1. a strength, a force; 2. [väpnade ~or] armed forces
1. to replace, to substitute; 2. to compensate s.o. for sth.
1. a boy, a lad; 2. a guy, a chap, a fellow; 3. a boyfriend
1. to devote, to spend time (working on sth.); 2. to suit (a purpose); 3. [att ~ sig åt något] to dedicate one's time to sth.
1. a care, looking after patients; 2. a treatment; 3. [~hem] nursing home, care home
1. a point (given in a game or sporting event); 2. a credit, a mark (as in those given in school etc)