Level 5 Level 7
Level 6

HSK 3 Examples


94 words 0 ignored

Ready to learn       Ready to review

Ignore words

Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.

All None

Ignore?
5點1刻
Quarter past 5
10000米
10,000 meters
四五千個
4 or 5 thousand of
800多人
Over 800 people
一雙鞋
A pair of shoes
兩條魚
Two fishies
第10層
10th floor
3角5分
35 cents
兩種
Two types
他坐了一會兒。
He stayed for a while.
快一點兒。
Hurry up.
我明天一定來。
I'll come tomorrow for sure
我們必須想個好辦法。
We have to think of a good plan.
明天會更好。
Tomorrow will be better.
雨越下越大。
Rain is getting heavier.
這兒的西瓜特別甜。
The watermelon here is very sweet.
這些孩子多可愛呀!
These children are so cute!
她唱得好極了!
She sang really well!
中國的大城市,我幾乎都去過。
Chinese big cities; I have been to almost all of them.
這些藥一共300元。
These medicines together are RMB300.
我隻去過一次北京。
I've only been to Beijing once.
我先說幾句。
I will first say a few sentences.
他晚上11點才下班。
He didn't get off work until 11 in the evening.
他的成績一直很好。
His grades are always very good.
她總是很忙。
She is always very busy.
請安靜,節目馬上開始。
Please be quiet, the show is about to begin.
考試終於結束了。
The exam finally ended.
這道題其實很容易。
This problem is actually very easy.
那樣做當然不可以。
Doing that is of course not allowed.
今天他又遲到了。
He is late again today.
最近他經常去爬山。
Recently he has often gone climbing.
房子雖然舊了,但是很乾淨。
Although the house is old, it is very clean.
雖然X,但是Y。
Although X, Y.
她會說漢語,而且說得很好。
She can speak Chinese, and can speak very well.
先吃飯,然後去看電影。
First eat, then watch a movie.
先X,然後Y。
First X, then Y.
如果大家都同意,就這樣決定了。
If everyone agrees, then we'll decide on this.
他一邊上網,一邊聽音樂。
He is web surfing, and also listening to music.
一邊X,一邊Y。
Doing X, and also Y at the same time.
給我打電話或者發電子郵件都可以。
Give me a call or send an email, both will do.
我們是打車還是坐地鐵?
Are we getting a taxi or taking the subway?
為了解決環境問題,人們想了很多辦法。
To solve environmental problems, people think of a lot of solutions.
除了畫畫兒,她還喜歡跳舞。
Besides painting, she also likes to dance.
請把空調打開。
Please switch on the air conditioning.
魚被小貓吃了。
The fish was eaten by the cat.
關於這段歷史,我知道得很少。
About this piece of history, I know very little.
我們應該在周末開個會。
We should have a meeting at the weekend.
你願意和我結婚嗎?
Are you willing to marry me?
你敢騎馬嗎?
Do you dare to ride a horse?
她高興地笑了。
She laughed happily.
他是經理嗎?
Is he the manager?
真漂亮啊!
Very pretty!
他沒去看電影。
He didn't go to the movie.
你別忘了帶護照。
Don't forget to bring your passport.
你決定了沒有?
have you decided yet?
您要兩張票,對嗎?
You need two tickets, right?
中午吃麵條兒,可以嗎?
Noodles for lunch, can we?
你喝茶還是喝咖啡?
Do you want tea or coffee?
真乾淨!
So clean!
他跑得多快啊!
He ran very fast.
好極了!
Great!
他和我一樣高。
He and I are the same height.
上海沒有北京那麼冷。
Shanghai is not as cold as Beijing.
我把衣服洗了。
I had the clothes washed.
行李箱被司機拿走了。
The luggage was taken by the driver.
他每天騎車上班。
He bikes to work every day.
桌子上放著一本書。
There is a book on the table.
小王叫我去他家玩兒。
Xiao Wang asked me to his house to play.
不但…而且…
Not only... but also...
只有...才...
Only... can...
我學中文很有『熱情』。
I am 『enthusiastic』 about studying Chinese.
今天我有很多『事情』要做。
Today I have lots of 『things』 to do.
我『同意』你的話。
I 『agree』 with what you said. 『(lit. same opinion)』
我『願意』和你一起去。
I am 『willing』 to go with you.
請大家『注意。』
Please 『pay attention』 Everyone.
我對你做的菜很『滿意』。
I am 『pleased』 with your cooking.
這是什麼『意思』?
What does this 『mean』?
我很『習慣』吃中國菜。
I am 『used to』 eating Chinese food.
我天天『練習』中文。
I 『practice』 Chinese every day.
我『復習』漢語水平考試。
I am 『revising』 for the HSK exam.
我喜歡學『數學』。
I like studying 『maths』.
我在加拿大『留學』。
I am 『studying abroad』 in Canada.
我們的『校長』很胖。
Our 『principal/head』 is fat.
春節是中國最大的『節日』。
Spring festival is China's biggest 『holiday』.
今天的電視『節目』很好看。
Today's TV 『programmes』 look very good.
我最喜歡的『季節』是夏季。
My favourite 『season』 is summer.
我『先』吃飯,再去睡覺。
I eat 『first』, then sleep.
你為什麼『生氣』
Why are you 『upset』?
我喜歡和我媽媽『聊天』。
I like to 『chat』 with my mother.
我們的花『特別』香。
Our flowers smell 『especially』 good.
我『不但』說中文,還說英文。
I 『not only』 speak Chinese, also English.
你想吃包子『還是』餃子?
Do you want to eat buns 『or』 dumplings?
你的三明治『總是』特別好吃!
Your sandwiches are 『always』 especially good!
我驚天『還』沒有吃午飯。
I haven't eaten lunch today 『yet』.