Level 13 Level 15
Level 14

死了都要爱


71 words 0 ignored

Ready to learn       Ready to review

Ignore words

Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.

All None

Ignore?
to give
give me a hug
抱我一下
give me a kiss
亲我一下
soppy
多愁善感的
don't be soppy
别多愁善感的
a date
约会;日期
to hit it off
聊得来
we hit it off on our first date
我们第一次约会就很聊得来
let's go on a date
我们约会吧
sure
好的;当然
sure, I'd love that
好的,我很愿意
to wash
hair
头发
sorry, I'm washing my hair
抱歉,我在洗头
to feed
喂;吃
I have to feed my dog
我得喂我们家狗
can I get your number?
能给一下你的电话号码吗?
how are things going with your boyfriend?
你和你男友进展得怎么样?
to keep
保留
he's a keeper
他值得交往
needy
粘人
he's too needy
他太粘人了
romantic
浪漫
she's a real romantic
她非常浪漫
a relationship
关系
a couple
情侣
are they a couple?
他们是一对儿吗?
they've been together for ages
他们在一起很久了
to mingle
交往
I'm single and ready to mingle
单身,求交往
to flirt
撩;调情
I'm terrible at flirting
我一点都不会撩
how did you meet?
你们怎么认识的?
an app
手机软件
we met on a dating app
我们在交友软件上认识的
a match
配对;比赛
they're a perfect match for each other
他们真是天作之合
did you see the football match last night?
你昨晚看球赛了吗?
a hint
暗示
to drop hints
下暗示
she's been dropping hints that she wants to get married
她一直在暗示她想结婚
to propose
求婚
he's planning to propose
他打算求婚
he's already bought the ring
他已经买了戒指
they're engaged
他们订婚了
you can tell how much they like each other
你看得出他们多么喜欢彼此
get a room!
开房去!
to break up with someone
与某人分手
why did you break up?
你们为什么分手?
who broke up with who?
谁和谁分手了?
it's not you, it's me
不是你的问题,是我的
let's just be friends
我们还是做朋友吧
the friendzone
朋友区
I got friendzoned
我被发好人卡了
she cheated on him
她劈腿了
he's still not over his ex
他还是放不下前任
a feeling
感觉
I still have feelings for him
我对他还有感觉
chemistry
化学
I like her, but there just wasn't any chemistry
我喜欢她,但是我俩之间就是不来电
there are plenty more fish in the sea
天涯何处无芳草
to deserve
应得
you deserve better
你值得更好的
you can do better than him
你肯定能找到更好的
to lie
撒谎
I can't believe she lied to me
我不敢相信她竟对我撒谎
you've made your bed, now lie in it
你自作自受
they're like an old married couple
他们就像一对老夫老妻
you had me at 'hello'
我对你一见钟情
to see someone
和某人约会
we're not seeing each other anymore
我们不再约会了