10 words 0 ignored
Ready to learn Ready to review
Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.
1.a. Causing little or no pain. b. Slow to develop or heal. 2. lazy; inert
1. Joking or jesting often inappropriately. 2. Meant to be humorous or funny. Not serious.
1. Subordinate or supplementary 2. Auxiliary, accessory
1. Valley. Dale. 2. World.
1. A full suit of armor. 2. Impressive array
1. To cause to be worried or upset. Disquiet. 2. To throw into confusion. Disorder.
1. Gird 2. To fasten by means of a girth
Marked by fearless resolution. Valiant.
1. A medieval jacket of mail shorter than a hauberk 2. Hauberk
An ornamental necklace, chain, collar, or headband