Not for tourist. Thai romanization(my own style). For practice listening and speaking skills only.
1. say krub at the end of sentence to be polite with strangers and acquaintance.
2. for women, change 'pom' to 'chan' and 'krub' to 'ka' when study this course.
3. all words are used by Thai in everyday life's semi and informal interaction.
4. the absent of sentence's subject is common in native speaker.
5. close friends may use impolite words to show closeness but not always.
Welcome to Memrise!
Join millions of people who are already learning for free on Memrise! It’s fast, it’s fun and it’s mind-bogglingly effective.