Level 14 Level 16
13 words 0 ignored
Ready to learn Ready to review
Check the boxes below to ignore/unignore words, then click save at the bottom. Ignored words will never appear in any learning session.
Officially register as a member of an institution or a student on a course - qeydiyyatdan keçmək, qatılmaq
The ideas, attitudes, or activities that are shared by most people and regarded as normal or conventional - "axın"
Direct one's hopes or ambitions towards achieving something - (nail olmağa) arzulamaq
1) Make (a liquid) thinner or weaker by adding water or another solvent to it, 2) Make (something) weaker in force, content, or value by modification or the addition of other elements - təsirini azaltmaq
Refusing to be persuaded or to change one's mind - fikrindən dönməz
1) (of land) used for the keeping or grazing of sheep or cattle - otlama (ərazisi), 2) Associated with country life - kəndə aid, 3) concerning or appropriate to the giving of spiritual guidance.
to move apart and go away in different directions; to make somebody/something do this - dağılmaq, dağıtmaq
1) (especially of food) likely to decay or go bad quickly - çürüməyə meyilli
The ability to read and write - yazma oxuma bacarığı
1) Kill (someone) by covering their nose and mouth so that they suffocate - boğub öldürmək, 2) Extinguish (a fire) by covering it - yatışdırmaq, 3) Suppress (a feeling or action) - boğmaq (içində), 4) Cover someone or something entirely with - örtmək
1) Support or actively encourage (a cause, venture, etc.); further the progress of - stimullaşdırmaq, 2) Raise (someone) to a higher position or rank - vəzifəsini qaldırmaq
Tell someone about something; give an account of an event or experience - nəql etmək