Add "item alternatives"

I created a course with pictures of Cards so that I can learn my own PAO system, and for the typing tests, I'm trying to add "item" alternatives. I used to be able to do it, but now it says I don't have permission to do so...when I created the course...

Posted by Sminky 8/1/12, last update 8/7/12 (1 year ago)
  • That was due to a recent change to try and prevent duplicates being made (mostly by accident) by topic creators editing their course after a curator/moderator edited it - causing issues.

Posted by Tchael2 8/1/12 (1 year ago)
  • So is there a way I can add the alternatives? Or do I have to find my way to Curator for that?

Posted by Sminky 8/1/12 (1 year ago)
  • You have to be a curator. You can ask Ben to make you one for the topic you wish to add alternatives to.

Posted by Tchael2 8/1/12 (1 year ago)
  • @Sminky, I can certainly add you as a curator - which topic is your course in?

Thanks

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   8/2/12 (1 year ago)
  • The courses I'm making right now are just basically in the "other topics" category, but I'm having issues with my "memory training" courses I'm making as well. I'm concerned about both to be honest.

Posted by Sminky 8/3/12 (1 year ago)
  • @sminky, I have now set you up as a curator of both of those topics,

Thanks and best wishes

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   8/4/12 (1 year ago)
  • Can I be added as a curator for Latin? That's all Latin -> English, and I've been adding English alternatives as I encounter them in a number of courses.

Posted by sacracesuon 8/4/12 (1 year ago)
  • @mousecarcass, yes, you certainly can, and I have now set you up as one,

Best wishes

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   8/7/12 (1 year ago)