In browser keyboard?

Just wondering when the korean keyboard will be added. I am trying to use the converter in windows where you change your language settings and just switch back between the two languages but memrise glitches if i get an answer wrong and wont let me type anything. I saw a "solution" to this on another forum where you have to click on the url bar or click on another tab then delete what is in the text box, and then you can type, but that is a bit longwinded especially when you only have such a short time to answer questions.

Posted by sbryan 6/16/12, last update 7/5/12 (2 years ago)
  • I'm afraid that we don't have any plans to add an in browser keyboard in the near future - it has been the feedback so far that people studying Korean generally learn to use the IME on their computer, so it hasn't been high on the priority list. Shoud we re-think this?

If you are having trouble typing in Korean, have you taken a look at the Korean FAQs? (http://www.memrise.com/faq/korean) they are very short, but they do have a couple of links to places that can help you.

Please let me know if I can do anything else to help,

best wishes

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   6/16/12 (2 years ago)
  • I'm afraid that we don't have any plans to add an in browser keyboard in the near future - it has been the feedback so far that people studying Korean generally learn to use the IME on their computer, so it hasn't been high on the priority list. Shoud we re-think this?

If you are having trouble typing in Korean, have you taken a look at the Korean FAQs? (http://www.memrise.com/faq/korean) they are very short, but they do have a couple of links to places that can help you.

Please let me know if I can do anything else to help,

best wishes

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   6/16/12 (2 years ago)
  • I sometimes pause the session while I click in the URL, that helps. Now that I've figured out the extent of the bug I've gotten in the flow of just doing the extra little things needed, such as temporarily adding spaces between syllables while typing (to get the characters where I need them), clicking the URL box, etc..

Wren

Posted by wrenlastrange 7/5/12 (2 years ago)

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity