• same thing happening here too

Posted by dpallen11b 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • Ya same here.

Posted by ryansto 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • me to, last night and this morning

Posted by hbaker 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • same

Posted by jl45 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • same here

Posted by Fandekasp 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • same here... so annoying!

Posted by LilliVanilli 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • same here for the last 3 days...

Posted by faredodger_pl 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • yep says I've scored 0 today and only learned 20 words this week.

Posted by janericat 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • same here, no points update, no new words. since june 11

Posted by wangels1 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • Same!

Posted by ezrael 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • same problem here since yesterday evening!

Posted by neko-chan 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • You are not alone :)

Posted by donkeehote 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • Me too since yesterday gutted :0(

Posted by Superlo 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • Judging from the empty leaderboards, it is broken for everyone :).

Posted by Big_Kahuna 6/12/12 (1 year ago)
  • Apologies for this - yes, it was broken for everyone. Points were still being registered, but the programs that keep your points on the site and the leader boards up to date were not running. They are now back online and are catching up. Things should be back to normal very soon indeed.

Thanks for your patience and my apologies again for the annoyance,

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   6/13/12 (1 year ago)
  • The points seem to be behaving weirdly again - for example, mine have been added to the Day total today, but not to the Week total. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Posted by foxtrotp 7/9/12 (1 year ago)
  • As far as I know there has always been a very slight mis-calculation between the two. Possibly because the weekly scores don't update as frequently as the today's scores. I have no idea but from what I have seen, it is likely. Todays score of: 26578 Weekly score of: 26512

Posted by Forxnat 7/9/12 (1 year ago)
  • Thanks for this - I'd never noticed the discrepancy before. Wow, wish my scores were as shiny as that! Out of curiosity (and off-topic, sorry), how much time do you spend on Memrise every day? I'm really amazed at some of the high scores that people get - do you think that this is because people have Memrise on their iPads and smartphones, and spend their commuting time etc on the site?

Posted by foxtrotp 7/10/12 (1 year ago)
  • Still no points for me this week, i've used memrise about five or six times over the past couple of days and nothing has registered.

Posted by vhj 7/10/12 (1 year ago)
  • @foxtrotp no problem at all, I have been away recently so my points have shot up a bit. Considering I have the holiday's to really get some japanese study in, I hope to be adding 20-30 new words a day if I can after I have finished revising old words. Plant in morning -harvest in afternnoon.

@vhj that is very unusual :/ As far as I can tell for most people it seems to be working fine. I suppose this may be just directed to your account so an admin may have to look into it. Please keep us posted if this continues to occur.

Posted by Forxnat 7/10/12 (1 year ago)