Esperanto for Finnish speakers

I already tried to create my own little course, but I found it impossible because there was no such a topic.

Posted by Qwerty123 6/7/12, last update 6/8/12 (1 year ago)
  • I have now created that topic for you - please let me know if you would like to be a curator of it and to help start building up the wiki!

Thanks Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   6/8/12 (1 year ago)
  • I cannot find it when I go to "Topics" and change the source language to Finnish. There are topics for Swedish, German, Spanish and so on, but no Esperanto.

I investigated further and found that Esperanto for Finnish speakers can be found when you set up your source language to be English. So I guess it's in wrong place, because now it can't be found.

Yes, I would like to be a curator.

Posted by Qwerty123 6/8/12 (1 year ago)
  • Good spot - I have fixed that, and also made you a curator. Thanks!

Ben

• Can you put the Esperanto letters in the in-browser-keyboard to appear?

Another minor issue is that there is a typing error in the topic name: "esperanto for Finnish speakers" should be "Esperanto for Finnish speakers".

• And can I somehow add my own audios?

Also, is there anyway that I can attach audio files that already exist in the "Esperanto for English speakers" topic?

• I have added the characters to the in browser keyboard, and added the capital letter.

You are a curator of the topic, so you should be able to upload audio files to each item from the "word detail" page. Does that not work?

Alternatively you can mass record audio by following these instructions - http://www.memrise.com/faq/audio-uploading - but I'm afraid that at the moment there is no easy way to transfer the audio over from the other topic.

Best wishes

Ben