about leadership

i created a course and i want to know how do i create a leadership board for it so i can see my people's ranking.

Posted by vlimbu 5/23/12, last update 5/26/12 (2 years ago)
  • This is currently not possible on-site. However it might be possible using a Google Document and importing their points from their userpages assuming the "people" you are trying to rank are ONLY studying that individual course.

I'm not entirely sure how importing works on Google Docs. I'd have to fiddle around with it myself to see if it is possible to extract the points from Memrise. I know it's possible with other data from other websites as I use such documents from time to time... but I don't know the finer details.

Posted by Tchael 5/26/12 (2 years ago)
  • You can create a personal leaderboard for you to use. Add your people as mempals and then view the mempals leaderboard.

To add someone as a mempal, you need to be able to see their profile, which you csn do through the Profiles tab in Communities. But you do need to know their usernames.

If you want your people to see the same leaderboard, you will have to get them to add each other as mempals in the same way.

Posted by revans 5/26/12 (2 years ago)
  • That's a solution I didn't even think about... nice thinking revans.

Posted by Tchael 5/26/12 (2 years ago)