-

Posted by None 3/14/12, last update 4/10/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hi, I see you uploaded some really extensive courses. They look like really good content. But the information in them doesn't match the rest of the other Japanese entries. Please take a look at the Japanese FAQ. It explains how to properly organize words so they will correctly add to the Japanese Dictionary.

http://www.memrise.com/faq/japanese/

Thanks! And keep up the hard work.

Posted by phoenixphreak 3/28/12 (2 years ago)
  • I see you are still uploading lots of really good information. Unfortunately it isn't helping the actual Japanese Dictionary.

Your Japanese words in Kanji are in the Kana location. Then the Hiragana is in the Kanji location.

Please read the FAQ for Japanese and conform to those conventions. It will make the hard work you put in much more helpful for all Memrise users.

Thanks!

Posted by phoenixphreak 3/31/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hi, I tried emailing you, but it bounced back, so I guess the garden wall is the best way to contact you!

I moved your lists over to a different topic so that they will not get caught up in the effort to edit all the items in the main Japanese into the correct format. Let me know if that has caused any trouble for you, or if the testing doesn't work in the way that you would like it to and we will get it sorted out.

Thanks!

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   4/10/12 (2 years ago)

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity