How to set up a english to pinyin question that also displays hanzi in the answer?

I've across a frequency list (without copyright) in the academic literature for word frequency, as opposed to character frequency, for over 80,000 words.

I want to make a course of the first 5,000 or so and have it test the meaning from english to pinyin, to focus on spoken language, but also show the hanzi, as without the hanzi it would be confusing and harder to remember. Is there a way to do this?

Posted by alt.trigger 5/4/12, last update 5/5/12 (1 year ago)
  • I would love to help with this - I have to run to a meeting now, but could I give you a hand with this in a few hours time? It is a brilliant idea and something that I have been wanting to get started on for a while - there is a topic specially for this, but it is currently almost empty.

I'll be in touch soon!

Best wishes

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   5/4/12 (1 year ago)
  • Awesome. Tonight's not great for me, but I'll be on tomorrow a bit after 10am Beijing time until mid-afternoon.

Posted by alt.trigger 5/4/12 (1 year ago)
  • Great, lets discuss this tomorrow then. Very exciting!

Thanks

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   5/4/12 (1 year ago)
  • Alright Ben, I'm here now. I'll be on for a few hours, let me know when you're ready.

Posted by alt.trigger 5/5/12 (1 year ago)
  • Alright Ben, I'm here now. I'll be on for a few hours, let me know when you're ready.

• shall we talk on skype? my skype name is benwhately. Or we could exchange comments here, but it might be a bit slower!

EIther way, chat soon,

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   5/5/12 (1 year ago)
  • added you

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity