Hello from Vietnam

Any Vietnamese here? Let's make offline group to learn online. And I have a question: why Italian course doesn't start with numbers and greetings words?

I am trying to learn cheese words but it is difficult because it has no these cheese in Vietnam

Posted by thienandinh 4/25/12, last update 5/6/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hey don't eat cheese - maybe your friends will hold their noses and say you smell like a European? Just joking - im a cheesaholic.

I guess you might have 100 varieties of some food in vietnam that is as interesting to study.

Posted by tonyyyy 5/5/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hi tonyyy, nice to hear from u. Yes, Vietnamese food are very delicious. Let's come to Vn, I will show u the way to try Vn food.

Posted by thienandinh 5/5/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hello looks like Mui Ne in your picture enjoy memrise

Posted by nerd 5/5/12 (2 years ago)
  • Vietnam must be a beautiful country, at least from the pictures I have seen. But I can only dream of having the money and time to visit Asia again. (I once went to India and Thailand/Malaysia)

Posted by tonyyyy 5/6/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hi tonyyy, U will save a lot of money if u have a local friend. If u come to VN, I will help u. U will just pay for food (very cheap)and airline tickets, that's all.

Hell nerd, are u Vietnamese, how do u know that is Mui Ne, wow.

Posted by thienandinh 5/6/12 (2 years ago)
  • Been there many times enjoy! If you get bored make a Southern Vietnamese course, I made one Northern Vietnamese and will make more. Most of the VIetnamese on this site is from Viet Kieu not very good

Posted by nerd 5/6/12 (2 years ago)