Memrise is launching The Membus Tour!

This means "German" in Japanese. I'd like to create lists tailored for Japanese people learning the German language.

Please let me know when it exists and I can get to work on this. Please also make me and arikoann moderators for this topic.

Thank you

Posted by ikenaiAndi 4/4/12 , last update 4/5/12 (3 years ago)
  • I think that there is already a "german for Japanese people" topic ( Is that not showing up for you on the search? Shall I rename it as well? what should the field names be?

Posted by BenWhately Staff   4/5/12 (3 years ago)
  • I'd rename that topic to ドイツ語, as not every Japanese speaks English. The field names in that topic would be Word -> 単語 Pronounciation -> 発音 Definition -> 定義 Parts of speech -> 品詞 Gender -> 生 URL is all right.

For the "Japanisch" topic, please put them like this: Word -> Kana Pronounciation -> Kanji

The rest can stay as is. :)

Thanks! URL is fine as is

Posted by ikenaiAndi 4/5/12 (3 years ago)
  • great, I have changed the field names that are changeable in the German for Japanese topic (word, definition and pronunciation; there is not an easy way to change the others at the moment).

I have changed the Japanisch topic as you suggest. Hope that all works, please let me know if I can do anything else,

Posted by BenWhately Staff   4/5/12 (3 years ago)