Definitions in multiple languages

I've noticed that in several Turkish word lists, the definitions are sometimes in English, sometimes German, and sometimes, I think, in French. Is this intentional? If I 'ignore' a Turkish word with a definition in German or French, will I still be able to learn the word when the definition is in English? Any explanation about this would be helpful. Thanks.

Posted by memrise_ 3/4/12, last update 6/7/12 (2 years ago)
  • Sorry... In trying to correct a typo I accidentally posted my question twice.

Posted by Moreh 3/4/12 (2 years ago)
  • This definitely should not be the case: words with translations into different base languages should be in different topics. If you could leave a comment on any items that you come across that are defined in the wrong language, then we can get them moved into new topics that are right for them.THanks!Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   3/5/12 (2 years ago)
  • I think the Turkish basic list, now renamed as "Turc basique" should be moved to french language. How could it be done ?

Posted by Correo 3/31/12 (2 years ago)
  • if you send me the link to the course, then I will move it across right away, thanks!

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   4/1/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hi, here it is : http://www.memrise.com/set/10000763/turc-basique/

Posted by Correo 4/2/12 (2 years ago)
  • Now moved, thanks!

Posted by BenWhately Staff   4/3/12 (2 years ago)
  • Thank you ! could you add me as a curator for this list ?

Posted by Correo 4/9/12 (2 years ago)
  • sure, I have added you,

Thanks

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   4/10/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hi! I created a turkish-french wordlist, but I put it accidently into the turkish topic, instead of the "Turc-fran├žais". It was a beginner's mistake, I won't do it again :) Could you move it also to the right topic? Here's the link: http://www.memrise.com/set/10023474/vocabulaire-francais-turc/ Thank you very much!

Posted by Tam_ 6/6/12 (2 years ago)
  • @tam_ I have moved that over for you,

Thanks!

Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   6/7/12 (2 years ago)
  • Great, thank you!

Posted by Tam_ 6/7/12 (2 years ago)

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity