Basic Italian

I find it hard to learn under basic Italian as there is no sound and no guidance so I don't understand the use.

Anyone got any tips?

Sarah-Jane

Posted by memrise_ 2/26/12, last update 2/27/12 (2 years ago)
  • Have you even found a good italian course? I've looked through the word lists of all of the "beginner" courses and they're all full of obscure words that I find hard to believe anybody would use in a casual conversation. A good example of a "beginner" course with useful words is the "Conversational Lithuanian" course which starts with "Hello," "Goodbye," "Good night," "Good Morning," "What is your name?" "How are you?" etc... not this "dog," "canary," and "disobedient" crap...

Posted by linta 2/27/12 (2 years ago)
  • Have you even found a good italian course? I've looked through the word lists of all of the "beginner" courses and they're all full of obscure words that I find hard to believe anybody would use in a casual conversation. A good example of a "beginner" course with useful words is the "Conversational Lithuanian" course which starts with "Hello," "Goodbye," "Good night," "Good Morning," "What is your name?" "How are you?" etc... not this "dog," "canary," and "disobedient" crap...

Posted by linta 2/27/12 (2 years ago)

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity