Audio?

Is there any Courses with audio for Irish? I love this concept but I hate not knowing if I am pronouncing the words right. I really do appreciate it when pronunciation help is given in the descriptions though, thank you for that.

Posted by memrise_ 2/1/12, last update 11/16/12 (1 year ago)
  • Hello there, Irishpride1919!At the moment, we do not have any courses with full audio samples, and the actual amount of Irish audio we currently have is near to none. At the moment, Irish is a pretty minor language, but we hope to fix that and begin to bring it up to higher levels in the Memrise community! One of the things we first need to do is just sort out some basic conventions and rules for the language, in which your input would be greatly appreciated, and then after doing that, we will work hard on providing all with access to aural content. Input from fluent speakers would be greatly appreciated, and audio files from them would work wonders!Keep learning, and be patient!Yours sincerely,Jamie

Posted by JamieY 3/13/12 (2 years ago)
  • Brilliant concept Go hiontach, Go n-éirí leat

Posted by proinsias.briain 6/8/12 (1 year ago)
  • I use Forvo to check how to pronounce Irish words.

http://www.forvo.com/search/go hiontach/

Posted by Fronika 6/14/12 (1 year ago)
  • It would be great if some ambitious and determined people would set about getting good audio recordings for the Irish courses!

Posted by SkeletorBach 11/16/12 (1 year ago)

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity