Fill in a spreadsheet today!! And help Memrise grow, one (or fifty) word(s) at a time...

To build up an excellent base of German words for all learners to have a solid grounding to build their castle of words, we're making 50 word spreadsheets of the most frequently used German words. The idea is that a number of different volunteers will play a part in making these sets. The spreadsheets are in different word sets (all with the same picture depicting a flying swan), and will be headed by hopefully self-explanatory titles such as 'German Frequency 1201-1250'. The first volunteer will find this spreadsheet, download it onto their computer, and fill in all the fields according to the instructions on the German FAQ: http://www.memrise.com/faq/german/. When this has been done, please post on the forum that you've edited the spreadsheet, and that it's ready for moderation. Any questions, please ask them on the forum! Memfives, technoparty.

Posted by memrise_ 1/6/12, last update 1/9/12 (2 years ago)
  • I think that we should start including hat and ist with the perfect tense on irregular verbs (which are the only verbs we're forming the tenses for right?). I know that I constantly mess that up and they're important to learn.

Posted by Robodl95 1/6/12 (2 years ago)
  • I think that we should start including hat and ist with the perfect tense on irregular verbs (which are the only verbs we're forming the tenses for right?). I know that I constantly mess that up and they're important to learn.

Posted by Robodl95 1/6/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hi Robodl! I think you're quite right about this; have consulted some other volunteers and we're going to adopt it. Hopefully we'll have it included in the conventions/FAQ in the next couple of days - great idea. Thanks for all your awesome work!

Posted by technoparty 1/9/12 (2 years ago)
  • Hi Robodl! I think you're quite right about this; have consulted some other volunteers and we're going to adopt it. Hopefully we'll have it included in the conventions/FAQ in the next couple of days - great idea. Thanks for all your awesome work!

Posted by technoparty 1/9/12 (2 years ago)

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity