Very disorganized site

God I hate traveling between stuff in this site. I can't get to my profile, my language I'm learning, or practically anything easily.

this place could really learn from the design of www.khanacademy.com wonderful site, and I think a lot of aspects from there could be very useful here.

I list some that I think would be very good, and I encourage you to think about ways to make this list more complete; 1. Better statistics - I would like a chart of how many words I learn in a day, as starters. 2. Better navigation - God traversing through this site is just aweful. I want a button to start learning immediately, i don't have time to go through all the buttons! 3. more meaningful buttons and features; I need to know how many words I learned today to reach my capacity (ie 50 new words a day). also, I need to access the courses I'm learning more easily, right now I'm searching for that page!

what about you?

Posted by memrise_ 1/3/12, last update 2/22/12 (2 years ago)
  • I'm not entirely with you. I think the order of presentation of the words really good; also the design of the site, which is upbeat and unthreatening. I would like to see graphs or some other display of progress. The navigation of the site I found intuitive and not the problem you make it out.

Posted by gardinergreen 1/11/12 (2 years ago)
  • I'm not entirely with you. I think the order of presentation of the words really good; also the design of the site, which is upbeat and unthreatening. I would like to see graphs or some other display of progress. The navigation of the site I found intuitive and not the problem you make it out.

Posted by gardinergreen 1/11/12 (2 years ago)
  • Thanks for the feedback metalfolks!  What are some specific statistics that you would like to see on Memrise?  

Posted by davidyakobovitch 1/24/12 (2 years ago)
  • Thanks for the feedback metalfolks!  What are some specific statistics that you would like to see on Memrise?  

Posted by davidyakobovitch 1/24/12 (2 years ago)
  • I have to agree with metafolks, the navigation is a bit antiquated. On another subject, the loading of all pages is pretty slow compared to any other site.

Posted by sfrenchie 2/22/12 (2 years ago)
  • I have to agree with metafolks, the navigation is a bit antiquated. On another subject, the loading of all pages is pretty slow compared to any other site.

Posted by sfrenchie 2/22/12 (2 years ago)

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity