German Frequency 1051-1100

The next frequency spreadsheet to be filled in by fantastic volunteers! Any queries or issues please post here, or send on feedback. Many thanks. http://www.memrise.com/set/10008085/german-frequency-1051-1100/

Posted by memrise_ 12/2/11, last update 1/4/12 (2 years ago)
  • i edited this but there are several issues with the upload:1) it does Not replace the old entries -> every entry exists now twice, edited and unedited....2) English, German, and Plural fields work, all others seem to get ignored (part of speech, gender, special properties)3) it "catches" words already existing, but I cannot tell if the additional information (pos, gender..) gets added/overwrittenapart from that:4) columns for alternatives are missing, and i suppose the correct naming is relevant for the upload5) i added "no plural" and "plural deprecated" in some cases as special propertiesstill it was fun and heck learning german plural must be annoying. hope to hear some feedback soon!

Posted by niklassa 12/14/11 (3 years ago)
  • i edited this but there are several issues with the upload:1) it does Not replace the old entries -> every entry exists now twice, edited and unedited....2) English, German, and Plural fields work, all others seem to get ignored (part of speech, gender, special properties)3) it "catches" words already existing, but I cannot tell if the additional information (pos, gender..) gets added/overwrittenapart from that:4) columns for alternatives are missing, and i suppose the correct naming is relevant for the upload5) i added "no plural" and "plural deprecated" in some cases as special propertiesstill it was fun and heck learning german plural must be annoying. hope to hear some feedback soon!

Posted by niklassa 12/14/11 (3 years ago)
  • This is great work, thanks!Actually the other fields have filled in - it just wasn't showing them yesterday. They are there now.┬áThe duplicates in the wordlist is no problem - the moderation step is there precisely to get rid of these ones. So they will vanish once it has been moderated.With the alternatives, what did you put as the column heading? They should be alternative german and alternative english. Did that not work?Thanks, and someone will moderate this very soon!

Posted by BenWhately Staff   12/15/11 (3 years ago)
  • This is great work, thanks!Actually the other fields have filled in - it just wasn't showing them yesterday. They are there now.┬áThe duplicates in the wordlist is no problem - the moderation step is there precisely to get rid of these ones. So they will vanish once it has been moderated.With the alternatives, what did you put as the column heading? They should be alternative german and alternative english. Did that not work?Thanks, and someone will moderate this very soon!

Posted by BenWhately Staff   12/15/11 (3 years ago)
  • i just didnt fill them in as there were no columns prepared which made me sceptical. as soon as a mod has moderated these i can add the alternatives too :)

Posted by niklassa 12/29/11 (2 years ago)
  • i just didnt fill them in as there were no columns prepared which made me sceptical. as soon as a mod has moderated these i can add the alternatives too :)

Posted by niklassa 12/29/11 (2 years ago)
  • Ah, I see. I will get the moderators to look at them then - sorry for the delay, they were waiting to hear what was happening with the alternatives. But we can push on with the moderation first.Thanks and Happy New Year!Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   12/30/11 (2 years ago)
  • Ah, I see. I will get the moderators to look at them then - sorry for the delay, they were waiting to hear what was happening with the alternatives. But we can push on with the moderation first.Thanks and Happy New Year!Ben

Posted by BenWhately Staff   12/30/11 (2 years ago)
  • Thanks niklassa for all your patience and good work! The spreadsheet is finally moderated; this time I added the alternatives myself, but if you can think of any others obviously put them in as well. Thank you, and great work!

Posted by technoparty 1/4/12 (2 years ago)
  • Thanks niklassa for all your patience and good work! The spreadsheet is finally moderated; this time I added the alternatives myself, but if you can think of any others obviously put them in as well. Thank you, and great work!

Posted by technoparty 1/4/12 (2 years ago)

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity