-

Posted by None 3/15/12, last update 9/19/12 (1 year ago)
  • Nice avatar! Where's it from?

Posted by ThatHorse 4/27/12 (2 years ago)
  • I found it on a lute site. That how i feel when i try to play the damn thing!

I'll try to find out who drew it originally, and when - Im guessing about 1600's

Posted by tonyyyy 4/27/12 (2 years ago)
  • There is a typo in your heading for your Ipanema list. It is Garota de Ipanema not do.

Nice idea to do that list :)

Posted by zaphod_es 6/22/12 (2 years ago)
  • Whoops!! I just got a bit too trigger happy and zapped your entry for : O BRAÇO fretboard

Sorry. If you put it back I promise not to do it again :)

Posted by zaphod_es 7/30/12 (1 year ago)
  • I think this site's falling apart. Just tried to give you a high five for posting my answer into the thread about private courses. Added you to mempals, which worked, because the button greyed out) - but you don't appear in my list of mempals. Maybe it's taking time to do that today.

Anyway, consider yourself as having received a virtual high-five!

Posted by revans 8/21/12 (1 year ago)
  • I think we can help improve the br.pt lists but need to talk. I have a spam only account at mail.com and after the @ the username is throw

I do not often check this account but will for the next week or so; please let me have a contact email. Pity that Memrise does not provide contact between users.

Posted by zaphod_es 8/27/12 (1 year ago)
  • Interesting Brazilian Portuguese thread here http://www.memrise.com/thread/1144766/

I am copying this notice to the garden wall of all those who I know have an interest in theses lists. Please join in and see if we can reach some sort of consensus.

Posted by zaphod_es 9/19/12 (1 year ago)

Recent threads

This forum doesn't have any recent activity